Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My First Ever Post

Thank you for stopping by.  I am a new resident to blog land and love it.  I never knew so much information was out there.  I am a stay at home mom to a husband and four very active kids (church, sports, & school).  I also run a small child care business out of my home.  With so much coming and going,  I sometimes feel like a Martha Stewart wanna be, in Lucille Ball's body.  I giggle a little when things get really crazy, and think about that one episode of  "I love Lucy".   You know that episode.  The one that Lucy is working in a chocolate factory.  Chocolates are everywhere.  In her mouth, down her shirt, and on the floor, and the final outcome is Lucy crying.  Oh, how I can relate..... 

Anyway,  I want to thank all of you for proving to me that crafting can be done at nap time, dinner can be made in 30 minuets,  and organization can be had in just 15 minuets a day.  Please stay tuned to this chickens transformation............

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.