Monday, July 18, 2011

Chalkboard Jars

I am jumping in on the chalkboard paint wagon.  I am totally in love with it.  Almost as much as I love the Dollar Store.  I was so excited about my project, I forgot to take before pictures. 


These were just cute little jars with white lids (from the Dollar Store), and a smooth flat surface.  Perfect for chalkboard paint.  I taped it off,



and sprayed --  look how cute.  So, I did two more.  I need to invest in one of those marker chalk pens or something like that.  I think it would work better than regular chalk.



They are so cute and match my little white tray.  I have one for Raisins, Cranberries, and Golden Raisins.  A treat all my little ones love.



Oh, and I tied some jute on them too.  I love the country feel.

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.