Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pantry is Done

My pantry is done.  I can't believe that it took me soooo long to get it together.  I took everything out and wiped, repapered all shelves and mopped the floor.  I purged everything that was expired, grouped like items together, and wiped each can, bottle and jar with a soapy cloth.   Anyway, here it is:

Before                                                          After  
 

















Here are a few pictures of the shelves:


                                 
  
Bins holds my chocolate chips, cookie mix. and my pumpkin pie fixings.


 I used the same labels as my medicine cabinet
                                                                                                                                                                            

I put my old antique jars in this old box.  I really love jars and have to be careful not to collects too many



The very top holds my seldom used serving bowls and cake stands.

That's it.
(Sorry about the picture size and spacing -- I am just learning how to move things around and whatnot)

 Oh, be sure and check out older pantry posts.

Rhonda  

3 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.