Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Hate Paper Work & Burlap Wreath

I hate paper work.  I really tried to stay on task.  I even went to Target to get labels for my label maker.  This is what I saw at the Dollar Spot (I always check the dollar spot): 


I think they are pretty cool.  So pretty cool I bought them in three sizes.  I will put cash/coupons in one (for my purse), receipts will go in another one (13 tabs) for my daycare business.  This big one, I will use for appliance manuals, rebates, etc.

Just putting paper in them was BORING.  So, I decided to put paper on them:



I think they are pretty.



I just used scrapbook paper and mod podge.  The flower was from my menu board I made here.  I will totally use it because it is pretty and fits nicely in my purse.



I LOVE rosettes.  Filing receipts won't be so bad.

While at Target, I wanted to look for something, a sign or poster, to welcome my kiddos back.  I really didn't see anything like that.  So I just came home.



When I got home and was looking at all my unused, unloved paper from the 90's, I decided to jump on, and, make it a banner welcome.  Pardon the pun (hee hee)




There you go, paper work isn't quite as bad now.  Oh, I am totally a coopy cat (get it coopy instead of copy), and got the idea from a blog.  I know if you type in Burlap Ruffle Wreath, you will find it.  I got my thin twiggy wreath from the dollar store, along with the jute.  The only bad part is wrapping the entire wreath with jute.  It took me a couple of evenings, after the kids went home, to do it.  The burlap I already had.   I just used my glue gun and folded and glued.   Here it is with my rosettes and flower:


I got the biggest wreath I could find.  This is my favorite thing.  I just change up the decorations for whatever holiday.
See you back soon.  Gotta get back to my mail station and bills. 

Rhonda


I linked up to I {heart} naptime


2 comments:

  1. Love those paper organizers! I just saw them at target today! I really like how you personalized them. I'll have to go back and get some to decorate and give as gifts. I always have the little one in my purse for receipts and punch cards, it works great! I have a blog about organizing, would love to have you guest post sometime - www.organizedhabits.com/blog .

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.