Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer Things - My Dollar Hutch

Here is another one of my summer scenes, I got everything on this hutch for a dollar or under.  I love bargain decorating.



I love this arrangement, so simple, just white.



I got these rocks from the Dollar Store, and the flowers were from there too.  I got them in a couple of shades of green (the ones in my vintage pitcher) and white.



The ceiling tiles are from the thrift store, I only paid  .99 for each (I got four).  I also got three smaller ones for .49.  I really don't know how I am going to display them, but for now, I like this. 



They still have the original paint (I sprayed clear spray paint over them to keep them from chipping, I don't know if there was lead in the paint).





The bottoms are just some candle holders I got three for only $1.00 at a thrift store (should I paint them white?). 



The tea light holders are from the Dollar Store too.  I didn't pay over $1.00 for any thing you see.  I have had the vase for a very long time, and I think it was a gift.  This is why I love the Dollar Store so much.  You can always find something to to make you smile. : )



Thanks for coming by.  Rhonda

2 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.