Friday, October 7, 2011

Dining Room Table Decoration

I wanted to tell all my followers to have a great weekend, and I that I appreciate you.  I will be on the football and softball field again, but, I am off all next week.  I am so excited.  I will be able to show you all of my decorations and share a few yummy recipes.  I have been wanting to get my cricut and stamps out to make a sign and some cards too.  For now, I will show you my dining room table.



Remember my pedestal bowl?  You can go here to see how I made it.   I am having so much fun with my newest creations.  I love the way my gourds look in it.  I got them at Walmart last year.  They are the Better Homes and Garden line, and I know they have them again this year if you are interested.  The skeleton, well, what can I say.  Maybe he will stay for dinner and put some meat on those bones - ha ha



I always go to my sisters house and fall in love with her table.  She is a table cloth person and always has a pretty one on her kitchen and dining room tables.  I always go home and try to imitate it, but, it just isn't pretty at my house.  I, however, love table runners.  I have had this table runner for a couple of years.  If you have a Big Lots near you, they have a ton of cute holiday runners for a real affordable price. 



I like the fall look, but,



I am totally into cheesecloth this year.  I love the eerie look.  If you look closely, you can even see a ghost (one of my daycare kids).   So, I cut a piece of the cloth as long as my table runner and just ripped away.





Oh, I took the black string off the my skeleton's head - ha ha, and added a spider.

What do you think?

How does your table look?  Are you a table cloth, or, a table runner girl.

5 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.