Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Canister Set

 Remember my garage sale finds here?  I found these great white canisters.  I jumped on the number band wagon and numbered all four of them.  For Christmas, I wanted something a little more festive, so, I bought some pretty Martha Stewart stickers at Michael's and this is what I cam up with.





I love blue and white.



I only had three of the larger snowflake rings for the larger canisters.




For the smallest one, I just used the single snowflakes and love the way it came out.




I filled them up with fresh flour, sugar, brown sugar, and ........





Coffee of course.  Now I am ready for my cookie baking day.

  

I think it really brightened my coffee station.


 

Don't you love poinsettias?  I even love the fake ones.

Happy Baking Rhonda.

5 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.