Friday, December 9, 2011

Merry Christmas Board

Remember my burlap picture board?  Well, I just put a few more screw eyes in and re-strung my twine and came up with this Merry Christmas sign:






I used a Tag Pad from Michael's and a few mini clothes pins.




I got the subway art off of the Internet -- I really don't remember who's blog -- sorry.  I just typed in Christmas Subway Art and there is a lot to choose from (I have to learn to do that -- so cool).



This my little daycare station (always messy).

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, hopped over here from the {Re}Create Link Party. I love the burlap and the tags, and it's such a beautiful look! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll get a chance to follow me back :)

    -Melissa, Walking in Faith
    http://faithfulmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH!!! I love it!!! I always pick up those tag books and always convince myself to put them back! This is great! Did you bring it back out this year?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.