Friday, January 6, 2012

First Post of 2012

Hi everyone, I didn't mean to, but, I took a little break.  I am back and ready to enjoy my year blogging, crafting and organizing.   I have been looking around to see what people have been doing for the new year, and, it is a lot.  I too will have my resolutions, and To Do lists, but first, I want to thank all of my followers for taking an interest in The Messy Roost.  If you could see my house right now, you would know exactly how it got it's name - ha ha.  I am in the process of putting my house back to normal.  For Christmas, I decorate above all of my kitchen cabinets and I have at least 100 Nutcrackers.  I have had all my Country Living and Better Homes and Garden magazines out and still.......  I don't know how to put it back.  So for now, I will show you a few pics from Christmas and New Years. 


This is what my little ones did for their parents.  I love their Reindeer card.



A little candy dish filled with hugs and kisses.




Here are most of our nutcrackers.  I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them after I set them all up, rats.



I made this a wreath a few years ago.  I will have a tutorial for Easter.




My favorite Santa's.  The one behind the candle is made from toilet paper.




I love our lights  The only snow in Mesa, AZ was our snowman -- ha ha.



This is me and my youngest daughter, Jean.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!



This is my son, James on New Year's Eve.  We all sat around the fire and enjoyed the night.

I will be back later with more for the New Year.





1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.