Friday, March 16, 2012

Coffee To Go

I hate to waste, and I had some of the paper left that I used for my french fry "coffee" box.  I always carry those instant coffee packs (in a zip top plastic bag) from Starbucks in my purse, because I have been places that don't serve coffee when I really need a cup (usually at softball/football games).  





Don't you think this is much cuter than a snack bag?  ; )




I found these cute little boxes at Michael's for $1.00.



I traced around the box.






Made a slit and hole for the button on the front.



Punched holes for the elastic.




Mod Podged it, and held it all together with my awesome Dollar Store plastic clothes pins.  I love these things.  I use them for EVERYTHING.  From chip bags to holding my plastic tablecloth on my outside table.      Sorry, I got off on a tangent, I'm back now, and, on to the project.




It dried and came out pretty good.




While it was drying, I put a little glue on the end of the elastic to make it easier to get back through those little holes.



Of course, it has burlap (I love burlap), flowers and coffee beans.




I have enough coffee, cream, and sugar for three cups of coffee in there.  I did forget to picture my little green coffee stopper from Starbucks.  I keep one with me all the time.  I can use it to stir or if they forget to give me one, I have one for the ready -- no spills.



It kind of matches my travel cup (I take it everywhere) -- YEAH.

Happy Coffee Drinking!!

Rhonda







13 comments:

  1. Hi Rhoda,

    Boy, could I use more organization in my life. I am always working on it. One day I will get there.....

    Found you via Blog Hop Til You Drop. My sister, Reba and I share a blog, and we are your newest followers. Hope you will follow back at

    http://RE-inventedstyle.blogspot.com

    Thanks.

    Eldarose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! And a great idea for all those coffee drinkers out there!
    Thanks for linking up! :)
    http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/03/unveil-your-genius-link-party_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a huge, and always ready for another cup, coffee drinker, I LOVE this idea! Pinning it. :)

    I saw you on Serendipity and Spice's Manic Monday link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Rhonda, I picked you from my linky followers list...you have been tagged, come check out my blog for all the details!
    TAG your IT!!!
    http://www.sewanddipity.com/i-was-tagged-now-your-it/ ‎
    Hugs,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a creative idea.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute Rhonda. Love this. Your cuz Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute Rhonda. Love this. Your cuz Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would make such a great gift idea too! Perfect for teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.