Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Target Dollar Spot Hanging Shower Storage Thingy

I am just checking in today to let you know that I am working as little much as I can in my kitchen cupboards this week, and, I hope you all are having a productive week too.  I am, not as fast as I would like, but, productive none the less.  I was at Target over the weekend and came accross a few dollar spot items that just made me smile.  Here is one:  



This little ditty is a Hanging Shower Storage thingy.  I looked at it, picked it up, put it back, and finally put it in my basket.  I was going to put it in my kids shower when I had a great idea.  Now, I have purchased a couple of items, in the past, just like this and had no idea what to do with it.  I would take it out of the packaging, look at it, scratch my head, hold it up in various places, and then give it to my organized friend or sister.  I was determined not to do it this time.  So, I tried my beverage station.  On the inside cupboard door, it fit perfectly, and, I just straightened that cupboard out a little and had a basket of odds & ends I didn't know what to do with.  Guess what?  It fit...  So, I grabbed hooks from the Dollar Tree, and hung that baby fast before I chickened out.  



Well, what do you think?  It fits perfect right?  You don't know what a break-through this is for me.  



I filled it with fun stuff like coffee stirrers (I never use them, because, I forget I have them), tea, my favorite sugar in the raw,



and below my sugar, my little coffee via packets, and coffee scoops.




I emptied one entire basket, and now, I won't forget I have this good stuff.  My husband is excited because he knows where his large coffee scoop is.  He likes his coffee really strong (has been trying to grow hair on his chest for a long time - hee hee).

Please stay tuned, because, I have been working on a little Valentine craft that I can hardly wait to show you.  I should have it ready by Friday or Saturday.

Happy Organizing!!




5 comments:

  1. I love that idea!! Making extra storage in a kitchen is always a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of a dollar store item! I love it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along. I'm following you too and can't wait to see more.
    By the way, did you know that you are a "no reply" blogger? If people aren't replying to your comments, that's why. You can change it by going into your settings. Most people don't realize that they are "no reply" because it is automatically set up that way unless you change it.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I used a shoe bag on the back of my bathroom door for extra shampoo and stuff for yrs....but never thought of this....awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by because i saw your blog on the Blog Hop tonight!! I love it!!!!
    You sound just like me!! Can't wait to explore and see what else you have come up with! Stop on by and say hi....i'm new at this and could use some love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.