Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Egg-a-Rrific Chalkboard Picture

This is such an easy project and I love the black and blue together.  




Remember this frame?  I used the red one for my Valentine Hanging Hearts.  I love these frames and got them for very little at Michael's, so, I couldn't help myself and purchased five (in different sizes of course).



 This cute little decal, I got at WalMart.  I wanted to use them on my large glass storage containers, but, they didn't want to conform to the rounded surface. 



I just cut some white burlap to fit under the glass and popped the sticker on top.  I tried my hand at a little chalk art, but, I think my kids smudged it a little.  The bigger they are the higher they can reach.

Anyway, have an "egg" cellent day!

xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Super cute project!!! ! Thanks for sharing this tutorial! Would love to have you visit my blog sometime :)
    Hope you have a wonderful day and week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am grabbing my coffee and heading right over. Rhonda

      Delete
  2. Really cute idea. I'm going to have to look for that decal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat. I am Queen WalMart. I have special valet parking and everything - ha ha. They are really starting to carry cute crafty things. I was in their craft section this week and was drooling over several items. Let me know what you do with yours, and thanks for stopping by, Rhonda

      Delete
  3. So clever and cute, Rhonda! And love your name (I'm a no "h" Ronda!)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ronda, for the sweet comment. I wish I was a no "h" Rhonda too. When I was young, the boys called me Rhonda, Honda - ha ha. Thanks for stopping by, Rhonda

      Delete
  4. Really nice,so cute, love it
    Thanks for the tutorial
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, and, I send well wishes for a wonderful weekend too. Rhonda

      Delete
  5. I love simple projects like this. Great natural colors! ~Kelly @ Eyes On The Source

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.