Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Fun Dollar Store Crafts - Part One

Oh Happy Day!  I love the Dollar Tree.  I was just walking through getting a few things for my little daycare and came across this two amazing products.   



I had some keys made for a couple of my kids and needed something to put them on.  



Aren't they cute?  I love how they turned out.  I just used the craft supplies I had on hand.




The back opens up, so, I just took the lined paper out and added some scrapbook paper.



The front is recessed a little.  That is where I added some cute pictures from a clip art book by Mod Podge.  I glued them in and added some Mod Podge and let that dry.  I added some embellishments with Glossy Accents.  Oh, I am so sorry for the picture quality.  My camera is MIA so I used my tablet to take them.






The back is just pretty paper.











These are my favorites.  The R is definitely mine - heehee.

I hope you enjoyed this and are ready to go out and alter some twenty cent key chains.  Don't forget to come back for Part Two.

XXX
000



6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm going over all the things in my head that I can use to make these. Just need to make a trip to the Dollar Store. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am a regular at your blog and feel like a star has just come by for a visit, lol. These were a lot of fun to make and at twenty cents each, worth every penny. let me know when you do yours and will be right over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest crafts. I buy these little key chains all of the time. Pinned. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party. Look for the new party up tonight.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  4. ดูดวงรายวัน ช่วยเล่น Pgslot แตกไว ดูดวงรายวันก่อนเล่นเกม Pgslot เพื่อทำนายดวงว่าวันนี้ดวงชองคุณจะเป็นอย่างไร จะปังเเละรวยเเค่ไหน การดูดวงช่วยได้ สายมูต้องห้ามพลาด

    ReplyDelete
  5. บริการ-pg-โดยตรง หากคุณต้องการเช่าพื้นที่พักอาศัยผ่าน PG โดยตรง คุณสามารถทำได้โดยการติดต่อ PG โดยตรงผ่านช่องทางต่างๆ เช่น เว็บไซต์ของ PG, โทรศัพท์หรือทางอีเมลของสำนักงานให้

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.