Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Pretty Valentine Frames

Guess what day it is...  Happy Wednesday to everyone, I hope all is going well for you.  






I got two frames from my local thrift store a couple of years ago.





These are HomeGoods frames that I got for $1.50 ea.  My sweet daughter cleaned out her jewelry box this past summer and gave me some necklaces she no longer wanted.



Add a little Washi Tape...  Which burlap?  White or brown?






I think I liked the brown.  A little bling and I think they turned out cute.  I hate to post and run, but, it is quiet time and my little ones are about ready to get up.



Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. สล็อตแมชชีน (Slot machine) จึงเป็นนิยมอย่างมากงั้นหรอ? เดิมพันที่เล่นง่าย ไม่ต้องทำความเข้าใจเยอะ แค่หยอดเหรียญ pgslot และรอหมุนเท่านั้น

    ReplyDelete
  2. สมัคร PG SLOT NEW นั้นมีสล็อตใหม่ออกมาอย่างต่อเนื่อง เพื่อตอบสนองความต้องการของผู้เล่นที่ต้องการความสนุกสนานและเสียงเพลงที่น่าฟัง PG SLOT ในช่วงเวลานี้มีสล็อตใหม่ๆ

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.